Thursday, January 25, 2007

That is right!

I'm logging in, first post. The goal is to show those scammers they can't just take the money and walk away. They're going to be hunted.

Because I'm tired of all the stupid people trying to scam others out of money.

I used to do this kind of stuff for myself, now I'm hoping I can do it for others.

  • Someone take your money and run?
  • Someone stole your ID?
  • Someone ask you to work for them and never paid?
  • Someone just being sleazy? (Ms. First doesn't like rudeness!)

Let me teach them a lesson. Or at least publicly bully them.

Let the fun begin.

If you want to contact me, just send an email. I'll post how to contact me in a minute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear, just dont do it.
Pay in cash.
That's what I do.
And trustNjesus, lil one.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.
cya soon Upstairs...

Unknown said...

Dear, just dont do it.
Pay in cash.
That's what I do.
And trustNjesus, lil one.
ALWAYS.
God bless your indelible soul.
cya soon Upstairs...